Can You Call Yourself a Wedding Planner




       Photo Credit: Robin Resch Studio

Celebrity wedding planner Danielle Rothweiler of Rothweiler Event Design in my home state of New Jersey wrote this article "Stop Calling Yourself a Wedding Planner" for HuffPost which educates so much about our industry and how wedding planners work I had to share.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want to discourage anyone from joining our industry and I continue, as I always have, to mentor and foster along those that truly want to do the work and learn the business.  It's a pleasure to show the ropes to the next gen but it's hard work and not all parties, food tastings and flower market visits for sure but it's rewarding beyond measure and our 20+ years experience was earned one event at a time and by doing the work.  This is why I so appreciate Danielle's article which covers venues who say you "don't need a planner" and why that's untrue.  New planners who put up a web-site and say they're planners just because the helped a friend and thought it was fun, only to go out of business a year later.  It's a fun read, has been forwarded and shared on social media countless times, and is very informative, thanks Danielle! Read Full Article Here


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...