An Evening of Etiquette


If you've been following me for a while you know that I am more than a little fascinated by etiquette and if you live me you've had to sit through every single screen adaptation of Jane Austen, Henry James and Edith Wharton's work at least a dozen times.  As an etiquette consultant I primarily speak about how to adapt 20th century etiquette to the 21st century landscape but on Tuesday, October 2nd I get to go a little further back.  I will be at McCarter Theatre in Princeton, New Jersey for an Evening of Etiquette talking about 19th Century manners in Gilded Age New York City.   Just before the performance of Edith Wharton's The Age of Innocence at McCarter Theatre, we'll gather to explore the nuances and intricacies of 1870's one percenters.  After the show, stay for cocktails and do some 19th century socializing with select members of the cast, crew and staff.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...